Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Aussie type


So this is Leroy's (the sire of my potential new pup) profile... I'm learning what true aussie "type" is, in my continuing education of the breed, and apparently Leroy has excellent "type." "Type" is important above all else and you should never, ever, ever, ever breed a dog who does not have good type. See how much I'm learning!! ( -: Of course genetics, temperament, etc. are also of the utmost importance.
On another note, Nemo was evaluated the other day to see if he can "opt out" of Pre-Agility 1 class at Dallas Dog Sports. He did! We need some work on long stays, watch me's, and his toy drive, but otherwise did great! We start P2 this Wednesday. I'm excited to get the extra class time in besides Sundays. I need the incentive to get my tail off the couch. I'm also excited because there are three other mini aussies in my class!
Ugh...I have to get back to work. The entire market has totally tanked today because we got Shanghai'd overnight and the Taliban tried to blow up Dick Cheney. Hmmm... time to put the money under the mattress??

1 comment:

Rossi2009 said...

Congrats on testing out, that's great!!!