Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Pockets Some Beach X Southern Cross What's Your Alibi

I wanted to post our possible new addition plans. I have been in touch with a wonderful breeder, Cindy Shaykett of Boot Top Aussies http://www.boottopaussies.com. She is expecting a litter March 10 from a great cross of two Champions. We're hoping to get a nice little girl from the litter, who would be an excellent match for our Nemo.

Here is what she writes about the pair:
Pockets Some Beach (Stella) has been bred to Southerncross What's My Alibi (LeRoy) for early March puppies. These "Boot Top Babies" will be ready to go to their new homes in early May. The substance, athletic ability and intelligence of LeRoy can not be put into words! He has got to be the "happiest" dog that I have ever been around. I spent 10 days with him while getting these two Boot Top girls bred and he made me laugh every time I was around him. If his puppies have even a small amount of his personality and their dams willingness to please, they will be truly wonderful dogs that will fill the lives of their new owners with loyalty, companionship, and for those wanting to show, many championships! The pedigree of this cross has the making for a litter that will surpass what the breed has produced thus far!

Dam: Pockets Some Beach

















Sire: Southern Cross What's Your Alibi


1 comment:

Rossi2009 said...

I didn't know you had a blog!!! Will these be full-size aussies or miniatures? The parents are lovely!