Monday, March 05, 2007

Mondays...

I'm having a hard time coping with the fact that it's already Monday. What happened to the weekend? Where did it go? What did we do?
Chloe and I did have agility class Sunday, and had a blast! Dakota and Nemo both did pretty well in my opinion. Chloe's mom came and picked her up at our house yesterday, and Chloe just had to show her Dakota's "moves." Dakota must've hopped over her little jump 15 times, with Chloe saying ooooverrrrr... Chloe's mom must think we're weird, but oh well!! ( -:
I tried to talk Marcus into coming and taking some action shots, but he stayed home and watched golf. There wound up being a 4-way playoff, so I guess it was worth it!

1 comment:

Rossi2009 said...

golf is so BORING! :-) You should get him the DVD of the AKC Invitational agility championships. LOL