Thursday, April 26, 2007

Pre agility 3 class

Nemo and I started P3 last night - what a challenge! It certainly didn't help that Nemo was totally wired from not getting out yesterday with all of the storms that we had. We are beginning advanced heeling work, which was fine except that Nemo was much more interested in visiting with the dog in front or behind us, than he was me. I can't really blame him as I was more concerned about them too :) His moving downs and sits are coming along nicely (when he's paying attention to me, haha..). He's also learning to target, longer stays with more distractions, and also recalls with big distractions. Our circle work definitely needs improvement but he's such a smart little boy, I know he'll improve quickly as long as I get my act together!

4 comments:

Rossi2009 said...

update update update

Rossi2009 said...

More updates!!!!

Saint Lover said...

Great job..

I have always wanted to do heel work to music. But I don't think any of my dogs have the attention span to do anything but get frustrated.

Saint Lover said...

How fun... Yey Nemo. I am so jealous of all these agility dogs... I sure wish my gang would be good at it.