Monday, April 02, 2007

Howdy!

The weekend just zipped by as usual. Friday we went to see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Sat. we saw the Last Mimsy. Marcus and I did bunches of yard work, well Marcus did most of the bunches but I planted a lot of pretty flowers! Chloe played with her new pack of friends. We've had a lot of kiddos move into the neighborhood, which is so great for her. Chloe and I got up early on Saturday to go get some doughnuts and kolaches, and then came home and got through the next level of Zelda :) Chloe gets bored with the intricate parts of the game, but loves opening all the treasure chests.


We had a downpour on Friday night so I have some awesome pictures of muddy pups to download and post one of these days. There's a very low part of our yard that collects a lot of water when it rains. It had a good four inches on Saturday and needless to say, Nemo and Dakota were both belly deep in it when I put them outside. They were like little piglets rolling in the mud. They had a blast playing and the pictures are cute, I promise! Nemo kept trying to bury his favorite orange squeeky toy in the puddle, said toy is now nasty!!!

Not much news on the training front. I've missed two weeks of class and was cancelled this week due to mud. Didn't have DDS class last week either, Terri took Roo to AKC nationals. Hopefully they did great!

We've been getting some good practice in at home though. This weekend with Chloe we worked on "stays" with distractions, Chloe being the ideal distraction. :) Nemo did pretty good, she walked circles around him, petted his head, took off running, make squealing girl noises, and he didn't budge. He did trip Chloe twice though when I called him to me. He BOLTED towards me right under her feet as she was walking circles around him. She was so perturbed that he had the nerve to trip to her. It was hilarious!







1 comment:

Rossi2009 said...

hmph, I am jealously envying you your fourth dog :-) I can't even convince Wade for a third - but that will all change once he's bound to me for life! LOL