Wednesday, April 11, 2007

April 17th can't get here soon enough

Work has been crazy lately with the tax deadline coming up next week. We've had the strangest issues come up with our clients. We're also invested in some wacky canadian stocks, which creates a whole other tax monster.

I'm REALLY looking forward to the weekend. We haven't been able to play golf in I can't even remember when, and I have no idea when the last time I had my Sunday doggie class. I can't wait! Nemers has been doing really well with his obedience lately. He has his test tonight to graduate to P3. Hopefully we're ready!

I think I MAY have found my pup!! : ) I was going to wait until the fall, but I stumbled across this girl yesterday. It's really amazing - she's from the exact same lines as Nemo (grandparents on back), she has the markings I've been looking for, and she's in Oklahoma which saves the expense and trauma of shipping. She was born on Easter. I'm looking forward to seeing how this baby develops! Such a little hampster...

1 comment:

Rossi2009 said...

I'm so jealous.... I guess two babies is enough for me for a while....