Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's been a busy week to say the least! My b-day weekend was great!! Little Knight horsey has settled in quite nicely. I've had such a good time playing with him the past several days. He's a goofy boy I'm learning. I think the first day he was just a little freaked out about all the new things, but now that he's getting adjusted his funny personality is starting to show. He LOVES these molasses cookies that I bought him. I was doing some Parelli games with him the other day and rewarded him once with a cookie, and boy did I have his attention after that! :) He loves his pasture buddies, except for these to older grouchy horses. There's a yearling arabian filly that he has a major crush on. When we go to get him and lead him off, they call to each other for awhile, so cute!
The pups are going great also. I've started back up my training with Nemo. He so LOVES to please as long as we can get past his anxiety of new people, places, DOGS.
I promise there will be pictures soon!

3 comments:

Rossi2009 said...

YAY An Update!!!

Dori said...

Pictures!!! Post more pictures!

Rossi2009 said...

promises promises promises