Monday, January 07, 2008

I know it's been a MONTH

I've just not had the energy to post with all of the holiday fanfare :) My parents just left town after staying with us for 18 days and things are just now getting back to normal. We've taken down the last of our Christmas decorations, now to get them back up into the attic. Chloe is back to school today...work is in full gear...all is well.
I am looking forward to the best weekend ever! This Saturday is my 30th birthday, and for some odd reason I'm really looking forward to it. The first weekend alone with my amazing hubby in a month, yummy steak dinner, playoff football, the prequel to the Lonesome Dove miniseries begins (yes I'm a little weird), and guess who's coming home from training camp.........


Happy Birthday to me!

2 comments:

Rossi2009 said...

He's beautiful, I can't wait to meet him! And Happy Birthday!

Dori said...

I agree with Jamie. He is georgeous!!! Happy early Birthday!