Friday, July 27, 2007

Yesterday I was supposed to have a lesson, but half way there it started POURING down rain. We worked a ton on "watch me's" yesterday - I want Nemo to have no doubt what that means when I take him out into the scary world. He did great, I got eye contact up to a minute. Maybe I'm easy to impress, but it seems like it would be tough for a puppy to focus for a minute without turning their head, good boy!!
Hopefully I can get some video of Dakota this weekend to post - she's started doing the cutest thing when we go swimming - she'll jump from raft to raft and paddle trying to get the raft wherever she wants to go - so cute!!
This weekend I'm looking forward to seeing the Simpson's movie :) and munching on some Krystal burgers! That's all I got for today..have a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

Rossi2009 said...

someday we will have a lesson :-)

Rossi2009 said...

Keeping you honest.... there's no updates ;-)