Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ok I give up...

After three nights of tossing and turning, not being able to sleep, I decided that now is not the right time for a new addition to the family. It was strange because when I told Marcus how I felt about it, he tried to talk me INTO getting the pup, very strange... Anyway, I just never had a peaceful feeling about it, like I was doing the right thing. I'm too busy right now to spend the time with her that I should, and all my spare time is spent working with Nemo. I had to be honest with myself and realize that if I got her, then I would probably wind up slacking off with Nemo, and I don't want to do that with all the work I've put into that little booger so far. Basically my only "pro" was how darned cute she is! **sigh** Oh well, there will be the perfect pup WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT!

3 comments:

Rossi2009 said...

If you need your puppy fix, come on over to my house - lord knows I'm probably making a mistake, but we'll see!!!

Dori said...

When the time is right, you will know it. As for the video's, I managed to avoid the camera...

Saint Lover said...

Oh sweetie.. I know you were looking forward to getting another new pup. You will know when the time is right. I will tell you that adding #4 is WAY easier than adding #3. Keep us posted when you decide the time is right. :)